1. The holder of the treatment
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The holder of the aforesaid treatment is Omega Trading LTD – 40 Gracechurch Street – LONDON Company number 10517813. (hereinafter, for the sake of brevity, the “Owner”).
2. types of data processed
2.1. Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified individuals, but that by their very nature could allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by the users connecting to the Site, the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s information environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used even when it becomes necessary to ascertain responsibility for computer crimes against the Site.
The use of so-called session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of such session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the Site.
2.2. Data provided voluntarily
2.2.1 Data provided by the user
In addition to such data, the Data Controller will process any information you may have released at the time of registration on the Site such as your name and surname, e-mail address, in order to send you newsletters to allow you to be kept up to date on all the initiatives. organized and / or promoted.
3. Methods of processing
Personal data are processed with manual computer systems and automated for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected.
The Controller has adopted specific security measures to ensure the processing of data in compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data, with particular regard to preventing the loss of such data, illicit or incorrect use or unauthorized access to banks data.
4. Rights of the interested party
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain the indication:
1. of the origin of personal data;
2. of the purposes and methods of the processing;
3. of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
4. of the identity of the holder;
5. of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated, or who can learn about them, as agents.
You also have the right to obtain:
6. the updating, rectification or, when there is interest, the integration of data;
7. cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
8. the attestation that the operations referred to in points 1) and 2) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
9. for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
10. to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or commercial communication and / or newsletter.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, write to the Data Controller, at the registered office or at the e-mail address indicated in paragraph 1, indicating the subject “Privacy”.
6. Communication and dissemination of data
Personal data collected on the Site are not subject to disclosure, will not be sold, or transferred to third parties, except for the hypotheses provided for by law.
In any case, the communication or dissemination of data required, in compliance with the law, by police forces, judicial authorities, information and security bodies or other public entities for defense or security purposes is reserved; of the State or prevention, detection or repression of crimes.